© 13th Street Water Tower
Hours & Payment information
Borough Hall is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
All Water/Sewer payments and correspondence should be mailed to:
Borough of Surf City
813 Long Beach Blvd.
Surf City, NJ 08008
Water and Sewer Bills are mailed in April for the current year charges and payments are due on June 1st and October 1st.
Payments can be accepted in person or by mail and may be made payable to the Borough of Surf City.
There is a Return Check Fee of $20.00 for any check or draft
returned unpaid for any reason.
- If you are paying through your bank online, include your Block and Lot or the account number.
- Please allow enough time for your bank to send the check to our office (7 – 10 business days).
- To avoid interest, payments must be received in our office by the 10th of the month.
- If the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday, the next business day is the end of the grace period.
- For a receipt, send stub, check and self-addressed stamped envelope.
- For your convenience, a DropBox for payments is located outside the main entrance of Borough Hall.
- Be sure to put your payment and the water/sewer stub in a sealed envelope before placing it in the DropBox.